Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Primary Manual of LED display Control software LINSN LED Studio for LED display/ LED video wall/ LED screen novice

This is a primary manual of LINSN LED Studio I made for LED display novice. For advanced configuration, please keep an eye on my future updates. 
Later I will record a short video to simply instruct how to use LINSN to configure an LED display and load media file to play. 
If you have any trouble to configure/control an LED display, please feel free to contact me at mrled.wayne@gmail.com. 



































2 comments:

  1. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.

    Novisign

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot for your great information

    ReplyDelete